Thursday, January 08, 2009

Designing Business Cards

Edit: To answer one of the comments, contact info goes at the back, which is just a plain white background with black text on it. No contact info on the front.


I finally got around to designing some business cards I plan to use for my freelance job. I'm planning to have a set of MiniCards printed by moo.com. They are smaller than the standard size, which makes them a little bit different (and hopefully, more noticeable). I need to choose around 4 or 5 designs (total of 100 cards).

Design 1

Design 2

Design 3

Design 4

Design 5

Design 6

Design 7

Design 8

Design 9

Design 10

Design 11

Design 12

Design 13

Design 14

Design 15

Design 16

Design 17

Design 18

I have been toying around with the idea of using other color schemes--will probably do some of that over the weekend.

So what do you think? Which ones do you love/hate?

All images in this post fall under a Creative Commons License.
Creative Commons License
Flipping Normals Business Cards by Russell Gutierrez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Hong Kong License.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

like the first one but depends on where the contact info goes, hate the color

rgucci said...

I wasn't planning on putting any contact information on the front of the card. All the contact info (name, phone, email, website) will be at the back.

Back side will just be black text on plain white. I will put up a pic of that in another post this weekend.

Jade said...

I like 1 and 8. =)